Retrieving data. Wait a few seconds and try to cut or copy again.
ASK OUR TEAM
- Do you have full hook-ups?
Each RV space has water, sewer, cable TV, and 30/50 amp electric. All consecutive stays of 14 nights and longer are subject to metered electric charges.
- Do you have pull-through spaces?
Yes, we have a limited number of popular pull-through sites. Due to the high demand for these spaces, we do not offer these sites for extended stay reservations. However, we have many other large sites that we can offer our extended stay visitors with larger RVs.
- Do you have restrictions on RV types?
Yes, we do. All RVs must be self-contained and are subject to exterior inspection upon arrival. Each RV must be clean and rust free with no broken windows. If an RV is motor-powered, it must be in good running condition. Tarps on roofs and other modifications are strictly prohibited. The resort has a complete list of rules and regulations on file for your review. Additionally, we do not offer tent camping.
- Are you a membership resort? How long can I stay?
No, we are a non-membership and non-ownership RV resort. We offer daily, weekly, and extended stay rates. We have a 6-month extended stay limit. Please ask the front desk for seasonal stays. However, we have a loyalty program.
- Can I reserve a specific site?
We don't guarantee site numbers and do not assign your site until the day of your arrival.
- What is your cancellation and change policy?
- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit