The Sunland Promise
As the United States begins to gradually reopen, we are excited to welcome you back to Sunland RV Resorts while meeting your health and well-being standards. When you are ready to travel again, we understand that you will understandably have a heightened awareness and expectation of cleanliness.
Clean and Safe Program
Based upon guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the American Hotel & Lodging Association, The Sunland Promise addresses everything from our lobby and the common area cleanliness, to streamlined processes that minimize contact between guests and associates while maintaining the customer service you expect from Sunland RV Resorts.
Changes at the Resorts
When you visit with us, there will be some changes you can clearly see, such as the installation of social distancing floor decals; while others, you can rest assured are taking place behind the scenes, such as the enforcement of heightened and comprehensive cleanliness standards. The Sunland Promise’s Clean and Safe Program addresses these key areas in our properties:
Front Desk and Fitness Center:
- Social distancing measures will be implemented, wellness best practices signs will be prominently posted, and all lobby brochures, magazines and papers will be removed.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, in the lobby and across guest touch points throughout the Sunland resort with disinfecting taking place regularly.
- Sanitizing stations or wipes will be available throughout the front office and fitness center.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in all common areas. We will be using cleaning solutions, approved by EPA, aimed at killing COVID-19.
- When allowed to open, public amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools and laundry facilities will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting cleaning solutions.
- Hand sanitizer or wipes will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas.
Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements:
- Our employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and janitors will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.
We made a promise. To our owner, our associates and our guests.
Our Promise is simple. We will make sure that our guests will have the confidence that safety and cleanliness is our top priority.