The Life You Always Imagined is Here
Dream it. Design it. Live it.
Invest In Your Dream
- What are the Motorcoach requirements for purchase? RV requirements include a Class A motorhome that is 35 ft. or longer and is 10 years old or newer at the time of purchase.
- How much do the Costella, Lolita, or Poinciana designs cost to build?
The cost will vary based on your desired design customizations. The custom lot designs serve as examples to provide an idea of what can be created within the resort!
- What can I build on a lot?
Each lot can accommodate a 308 sq. ft. casita, with the option to add an enclosed porch or veranda up to 150 sq. ft. Additionally, for lots over 4500 sq. ft., the casita can be 325 sq. ft. with an enclosed porch or veranda up to 250 sq. ft.
- Can I rent my lot when I'm not there? Yes, your lot may be included in the resort rental program. Renting the lot independently is not allowed; only family members can use your lot for complimentary stays.
- Can I use my boat at the resort? Absolutely! The canal provides access to the Gulf of Mexico, Marco Island, Keewaydin Island, and Naples. Keep in mind that the canal is tide-controlled, and there is one low-clearance bridge. Boats less than 26 ft. with a collapsible Bimini top work best in the canal.