Our vision is to be the PREMIER Hospitality RV Company by employing the VERY BEST PEOPLE, trained and empowered to deliver a QUALITY product with SENSATIONAL service to every guest, every time.
As a member of the Resort Team, the Front Desk Agent reports to and assists the Resort Manager in achieving the property’s goals. The primary focus of this position is to create a pleasant and engaging experience for our resort customers through guest interactions, inbound and outbound call efforts, concierge services and administrative responsibilities, working closely with the Resort Manager and other team members. You will serve as the face of the resort as you interact with current and prospective guests who come to the office with questions and concerns.
Role and Responsibilities
- Greet and establish rapport with guests. Field resort comments, suggestions, and complaints.
- Check guests in and out for their reservations
- Assist guests with concierge type services: Directions, restaurant recommendations, and preferred service providers
- Collect and post security deposits, rent, or funds for other services
- Make collection calls for site rental payments as directed
- Guide incoming callers or walk in guests through the reservation process
- Prepare and distribute resort communications such as rule reminders, violation notices, etc.
- Assist with planning and coordination of guest events and activities within the resort
- Support marketing efforts by maintaining mailing lists, responding to inquiries and providing feedback on current promotions
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- Customer Service-oriented – willing and able to go above and beyond for our guests
- Willing and able to learn new things
- Enjoy working in a rewarding, fun, and positive environment
- Must be available on weekends and holidays
- Minimum Travel – travel between resorts to cover shifts and/or events
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer service, administrative and hospitality experience
- Strong telephone and customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency, with ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email, internet, and provide data entry in a timely and efficient manner
- Previous experience using reservation software, a plus
- RV resort office or hotel front desk experience, a plus
- Bi-lingual, a plus