Discover Escondido RV Resort Map
Ask Our Team
- Does the resort offer activities?
The resort offers many facilities and activities for recreation and fun, including an outdoor pool, hot tub, a dog park, and a clubhouse with games. We are right next to The Ron McLeod City Park with a playground and walking trails. Join our weekly, monthly, and seasonal activities and discover local San Diego County events.
- Do you have a dump station?
Yes, we have a public dump station. If you are not a current guest with us, you can dump for a nominal fee. Call us at 442-218-3322 for details and rates.
- What RV information do I need?
Proof of current RV registration and insurance is required for all RV's staying on a monthly basis.
- What is the resort speed limit?
The resort speed limit is 5 mph. Please drive your RVs and vehicles slow to keep our guests safe.
- Is there parking for other vehicles?
Yes. You may park passenger vehicles on the RV site or in our designated guest parking areas. All alphabetical parking spaces are assigned "paid" parking spaces and not available without contacting our front desk. All illegally parked vehicles will be towed.
- What is your cancellation and reservation change policy?
Yes. Here is the breakdown:
- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit
- What is your cancellation policy Basecamp?
- Nightly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled 3 days prior to arrival (after 12 p.m.)
- Weekly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival (after 12 p.m.)
- Monthly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival (after 12 p.m.)
- What is your reservation change policy?
Nightly & Weekly: If changed/modified within 3 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to the guest's first night will apply.
Monthly: If changed/modified within 7 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to 50% of the deposit will apply.
- Do you offer RV rentals?
We can recommend several RV rental companies that that deliver the RV right to your site at the Escondido RV Resort in San Diego County. Please check with our front desk for vendor information.
- Do you have casinos close by?
There are several top casinos within a short drive from Escondido RV Resort, including Pala Casino, Valley View Casino, and Harrah's Rincon Casino. Check out our favorite San Diego County attractions and plan your next gaming adventure.
- How do I get to the Escondido RV Resort?
Escondido RV Resort is located at 1740 Seven Oakes Rd in Escondido, California, 92026. The Located off I-15, just 30 minutes north of downtown San Diego and 25 minutes east of Oceanside. For reservations and directions, call 442-218-3322.
- Do you have a laundry facility?
Yes. We offer an on-site and well-maintained laundry facility with brand new front load washers and dryers. Our modern machines take debit and credit cards, only.
- Do you offer discounts?
Yes. We offer several specials and discounts, from weekend getaways to extended stays. Check out the current offers we have at Escondido RV Resorts.
- Does the resort offer a loyalty program?
Yes. We offer an exciting Loyalty Program designed to recognize and reward our loyal guests. One of the first loyalty programs introduced in the Outdoor Hospitality industry, it positions Sunland RV Resorts to remain a leader in the industry. Once enrolled, guests will earn points based on the total dollars spent. When guests earn a specified number of points, as defined by each loyalty level, their status within the program will elevate. At each loyalty level, guests will enjoy unique benefits and the chance to earn points faster.
- Does the resort offer extended stay sites?
Yes. We offers extended stays up to six months in designated sites. Please inquire with the front desk for our seasonal stay sites and rates.