Embark on an Adventure: Uncover the Treasures with Resort Map
ASK OUR TEAM
- What are the best things to do in Palm Desert?
Emerald Desert RV Resort is surrounded by the best activities and outdoor adventures in the Palm Springs area. Discover championship golf courses, concert venues, shopping, and dining experiences.
We are close to mountainous hiking trails, biking excursions, stunning panoramic views, and exciting attractions such as Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, El Paseo Shopping District, and the McCallum Theatre for the Performing Arts. The resort is just minutes from Acrisure Arena and the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival at the Empire Polo Club.
- Do you have group rates?
Absolutely, and we can accommodate groups up to 250 RVs at a scaled contract. Our resort is ideal for groups, as we feature a club room, kitchen, and many other great amenities to serve your group and your group functions.
- Does the resort have a pool?
Yes. We have two temperature-controlled outdoor pools and 2 jacuzzis for your year-round enjoyment. For those who love to lay poolside, our pool deck features beautiful cabanas that offer the perfect reprieve from the sun.
- Does the resort sell propane?
No, we do not sell propane; but we have a seasonal vendor who can deliver propane to your RV.
- Are there any RV restrictions?
Yes. All RV's must be fully self-contained and are subject to exterior inspection upon arrival. The RV must be clean, rust free, and have no broken windows. If it is motor-powered, it must be in running condition. Tarps on roofs and other modifications are strictly prohibited. The resort has a complete list of rules and regulations on file for your review. RV's must also be 10 years or newer or must be approved by management.
- Do vehicles require proof of registration?
Proof of current registration is required on all vehicles. The resort speed limit for all RVs and personal vehicles is 5 mph and we encourage you to drive safely.
- Do you allow visitors?
Yes, we do. We do require that all visitors register with the office. We do make some exceptions with regard to a visiting "younger person" (under 18). If visitors are overnight guests or intend to use the common facilities, they are subject to visitor fees. All visitors (adult or child) must be accompanied by the paying guest at all times.
- Can I receive mail during my visit?
Yes. Private mailboxes are in the mail room across from the office for extended stay guests (31+ days). Upon check-in, guests will receive a mailbox number and key. Your mail should include this mailbox number for expedited delivery.
This is your personal mailbox while you visit with us. So, even if you move sites your mailbox stays the same. The charge is $10.00 per month and a refundable $25.00 key deposit.
Mail addressed to you should read:
Whole Name / Emerald Desert RV Resort
76000 Frank Sinatra Drive, Box # / Palm Desert, CA 92211
**Please note that, in the mailing address above, the "Box" number is your mailbox number and NOT your site number or villa name**
- How do I get to the resort?
Emerald Desert RV Resort is located
Address: 76000 Frank Sinatra Drive, Palm Desert, CA 92211 - just 20 miles from downtown Palm Springs.
- Do you have casinos nearby?
There are several top-rated casinos within a short drive from Emerald Desert RV Resort. Enjoy non-stop gaming and entertainment at Morongo Casino Resort & Spa, Agua Caliente Casino Resort & Spa, Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, and Spotlight 29 Casino.
- Are you close to San Diego and Los Angeles?
Located in beautiful Palm Desert, CA, in the Coachella Valley, Emerald Desert RV Resort is approximately 2 hours and 12 minutes from San Diego and 2 hours from Los Angeles.
- Is a deposit required when making a reservation?
Yes. Here is the breakdown:
- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Nightly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled 3 days prior to arrival (after 12 pm).
- Weekly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival (after 12 pm).
- Monthly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when canceled within 14 days prior to arrival (after 12 pm).
- What is your reservation change policy?
- Nightly & Weekly: If changed/modified within 3 days of arrival (after 12 pm), a fee equal to the guest's first night will apply.
- Monthly: If changed or modified within 7 days of arrival (after 12 pm), a fee equal to 50% of the deposit will apply.