Uncover the Layout of Our RV Resort
ASK OUR TEAM
- Do you offer full hook ups?
Each of our RV sites feature water, sewer, cable TV, and 30/50 amp electric. All stays 14 nights and longer are subject to metered electric charges.
- Do you have pull-through spaces? Can you accommodate a 45’ RV?
Yes, we have a limited number of pull through spaces, which can accommodate RV and trailer combinations up to 65 feet long.
- Do you have restrictions on RV types?
Yes. All RVs must be self-contained and are subject to exterior inspection upon arrival. The RV must be clean and rust-free, with no broken windows if motor-powered running. Tarps on the roof and other modifications are strictly prohibited. The resort has a complete list of rules and regulations on file for your review. Sorry, no tent camping.
- How do I get there?
Via the westbound I-8: Exit 20A Greenfield Dr. Turn right on E. Main Street. Merge into the left lane and turn left on E. Main Street. Pass the intersection at Broadway, and the resort is 300 feet further on the left. Exit 20B E. Main Street. Turn right at the stop light of East Main and 3rd Avenue intersection. Our RV Park is a quarter mile further on the right.
- What are your rates?
Our rates are based on the length of stay, the size of the space, amenities at each site, and location within the resort. Reserve online or phone toll-free: 619-768-1130
- Do you offer discounts?
We offer 10% discounts off our daily rates for Good Sam and active-duty military. A valid ID card must be presented at check-in to obtain these discounts. Offers may not be combined and do not apply to any other discounted rates. These discounts are not available for extended stays. See our Offers and Promotions page for details.
- Are you a membership resort? How long can I stay?
We are non-membership and non-ownership RV resort. However, we have a Loyalty Program designed to recognize and reward our most loyal guests. One of the first loyalty programs introduced in the Outdoor Hospitality industry, it positions Sunland RV Resorts to remain a leader in the industry. Once enrolled, guests will earn points based on the total dollars spent. When guests earn a specified number of points, as defined by each loyalty level, their status within the program will elevate. At each loyalty level, guests will enjoy unique benefits and the chance to earn points faster. We have a sin month extended stay limit. Please inquire with the front desk for seasonal stays.
- Can I reserve a specific site?
We don’t guarantee site numbers and we do not assign your site number until the day of arrival. We would be happy to make note of any requests you have on your reservation and will do our best to accommodate your request.
- What is your cancellation policy? What is your reservation change policy?
- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit
- Nightly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled 3 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Weekly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Monthly: 100% of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival (after 12PM)
- Nightly & Weekly: If changed/modified within 3 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to the guest’s first night will apply
- Monthly: If changed/modified within 7 days of arrival (after 12PM), a fee equal to 50% of the deposit will apply