Welcome to Circle RV Resort's Map
ASK OUR TEAM
- Are you close to San Diego attractions?
Located in East San Diego County off Interstate 8, Circle RV Resort is a 20–25-minute drive to many top San Diego attractions, beaches, golf courses, parks, and trails. We are short drive from Sycuan Casino Resort in El Cajon, downtown San Diego, USS Midway Museum, SeaWorld San Diego, and Balboa Park.
- Do you offer full hook ups?
Yes. There are several local restaurants within two minutes of the resort. Grocery stores and major retailers, like Walmart, are only 10 minutes away. If you are looking for more shopping and dining tips, visit our front office for a map of local spots to visit.
- Do you have pull-through spaces? Can you accommodate a 45' RV?
Yes, and yes. Circle RV Resort features a limited number of popular pull-through sites. Due to their high demand, we do not offer these sites for extended stay reservations. We do, however, have many large sites that we can offer our extended stay visitors and owners of the larger RVs.
- Do you have restrictions on RV types?
Yes. All RVs must be fully self-contained and are subject to exterior inspection upon arrival. Your RV must be clean and rust free with no broken windows. Motorized RVs must be in running, working condition. Tarps on roofs and other modifications are strictly prohibited. The resort has a complete list of rules and regulations available for your review. Tent camping is prohibited at Circle RV Resort.
- How do I get to Sunland's Circle RV Resort?
Westbound I-8: Take exit #20A for Greenfield Dr. Go right, through the signal (Pepper Dr.), and the resort entrance will be to your right. To view our resort on Google Maps click here.
- What are your rates?
- Do you offer discounts?
We offer 10% discounts off of our daily rate for Good Sam and Active-duty military. A valid ID card must be presented at check-in to obtain these discounts. Offers may not be combined and do not apply to any other discounted rates.
- Are you a membership resort? How long can I stay?
No. We are a non-membership and non-ownership RV resort. However, we have a Loyalty Program designed to recognize and reward our most loyal guests. We are one of the first loyalty programs introduced in the Outdoor Hospitality industry.
Once enrolled, guests will earn points based on the total dollars spent. When guests earn a specified number of points, as defined by each loyalty level, their status within the program will elevate. At each loyalty level, guests enjoy unique benefits and the chance to earn points faster. We have a 6-month extended stay limit. Please inquire with the front desk for seasonal stays.
- Can I reserve a specific site?
You may make site requests on your reservation, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. We don't guarantee site numbers and do not assign your site until the day of your arrival.
Is a deposit required when making a reservation?
- Arrival more than 3 days: 1 night + tax
- Arrival within 3 days or less: 100% of stay
- Arrival more than 7 days: 25% of stay
- Arrival 7 days or less: 100% of stay
- Monthly: $600 deposit
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Nightly: A cancellation fee of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled 3 days prior to arrival (after 12 p.m.)
- Weekly: A cancellation fee of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival (after 12 p.m.)
- Monthly: A cancellation fee of the deposit will be charged as a fee when cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival (after 12 p.m.).
- What is your reservation change policy?
- Nightly & Weekly: If changed/modified within 3 days of arrival (after 12 p.m.), a fee equal to the guest's first night will apply.
- Monthly: If changed/modified within 7 days of arrival (after 12 p.m.), a fee equal to 50% of the deposit will apply.